True crime in the news for the week of 04/09/2017 - 04/15/2017.
- Parents copy movie plot in an attempt to get away with the murder of their adopted son with special needs.
- Three teenagers who beat a 16yo schoolmate to death in a bathroom have been charged.
- Manhunt for “manifesto fugitive” Joseph Jakubowski ends after a 10-day manhunt.
- 4/10 - CO - Police officer throws woman face-first onto sidewalk
- 4/10 - IL - Man shot to death in quarrel with father over who would walk dog
- 4/10 - CA - School shooting murder/suicide leaves 3 dead & 1 injured
- 4/10 - ME - Dad charged in infant son’s death 38 years later
- 4/11 - PA - Man accused of abusing kids with dog shock collar, needles and pliers
- 4/11 - Queensland, Australia - Aspiring rapper racks up $465 seafood bill before attempting an ocean getaway
- 4/12 - PA - Woman using Ancestry.com discovers identity theft of baby for decades
- 4/12 - NJ - Fugitive suspect in MS-13 slaying added to FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" list
- 4/13 - FL - “Cocaine Cowboy” caught after 26 years on the run
- 4/13 - GA - Teen fatally beat and stabs grandparents with her boyfriend
- 4/13 - MA - A woman raped in a state hospital cannot sue for damages
- 4/13 - MI - Dr charged with genital mutilation on girls
- 4/14 - CN - Elite boarding school details decades of sexual abuse of students
- 4/14 - VA - Father convicted of killing infant son for life insurance money
- 4/14 - MA - Aaron Hernandez found not guilty of 2012 double homicide